Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Finish Line

After weeks of training Michelle, Jessica, Mellisa and myself all participated in the Pear Blossom Run. Awhile back Jessica talked us into running the 10 mile race with her. So glad that we did!! I never thought I would be able to run 2 miles..let alone 10! My goal for myself was to just keep running...not necessarily that fast but just to keep going. I did and finished in 1 hour and 37 minutes. Loved running with my friends and watching the other 1500+ participants.

9 comments:

papa pat said...

Great job Cheryl. This is quite an accomplishment for you and the friends. Hope you are able to keep doing this.

Lisa said...

Way to go. Great pictures!!

Jessica said...

I had so much fun this past weekend!

Unknown said...

Congrats Cheryl! What an amazing accomplishment and great pictures!-- Jen and Sean

Mommy Lion said...

SO proud of you! You have some great running buddies.

Brandi said...

I am so proud of you! What an awesome thing to do and with friends is even better. :~)

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

You girls did a GREAT job. Congratulations!!! You must be very proud of your accomplishment!!

Christina said...

Very impressive for all of you!

Emma said...

That was a very long run. Great job.