Saturday, March 7, 2009

Aubrey's Artwork

As I was pulling into the garage on Thursday my cell phone rang. It was Michelle calling to see if her and the girls could stop by because Tori had a very loose tooth. Sure enough it was very loose and within a few minutes we had it out (I think this is the fourth one of hers I have pulled). After that the girls headed outside to run in the rain. The light in the late afternoon when it has been raining is perfect for taking pictures. They let me take a few but the one of the four of them only turned out after I bribed them with some candy. Works for me!
I was so excited when Aubrey wanted to put on this dress for preschool on Friday. My mom made it for Alyssa when she was four and it has always been one of my favorites. Aubrey has a closet full of dresses (from others) and she hasn't been interested in wearing them until she started preschool. Glad we will get some use out of them before she outgrows them..:)
I decided I would love to include some of Aubrey's artwork in my scrapbook this year so I scanned in these pages she made for Lonnie and I this afternoon. She sat at her little table for quite awhile making these for us...and we love them! Apparently, Daddy got more hearts than Mommy today....hmmm.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the layouts. I love the pictures of the girls. They really turned out. Thanks again for pulling out Tori's tooth. The other front one is loose. I'm sure it won't be long before we are calling for number 5.

Anonymous said...

Could'nt believe how far behind I'd gotten in checking yor blog, the pictures are wonderful. Thanks Cheryl.

Gramma Shirley

Lisa said...

Your blog is still being weird. Love the layouts and the idea of scanning artwork. I will have to try that.

Christina said...

I can't believe she's getting so grown up!

Jessica said...

Your blog has not came up as new for days, so I had no idea that you had new post's.

I love the layout's. I have enjoyed having Aubrey with me this week and last. She is a funny girl. Love the art work:)

Anonymous said...

I must have missed the art work last time I checked this post out. I think that Aubrey's art work is very sweet...she sure has an imagination!