Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break

Where did the last week go? It flew by. The girls had a great Spring Break. They had Auntie Lindsey come stay the weekend, they got to stay a couple days at Lisa's house, and we also got to visit Mindee (and family) and Christina (and family).

Last Monday Lindsey took the girls to stay with Lisa (and kiddos) for a couple of days. The girls had a great time playing with their cousins and making Pixos. Thanks so much for having them!

Then we headed up to my friend Mindee's for a couple of days. Her youngest is only four months old and the girls loved holding and feeding baby Austin. While we were there we rode the Max (light rail) to the children's museum. All the kids loved it. We also got to go to her daughters tea party birthday. It was at this cute little house and the girls had so much fun getting dressed up.

And finally we got to see Christina and family too. Aubrey was SO excited to see her friend Kael. They just don't get to see each other as often as they would like to. Thanks so much Christina for letting us stay. So enjoyed visiting with you :)

It was nice for Alyssa to get back to school today and for our routine to get back to normal. It was a great week but I was glad for the girls to go back to school. I think they needed a break from each other after too much sister time.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Great layout to sum up a busy week. Hope your trip home was not as rainy as the trip to IKEA.

emma said...

The baby looks so cute.I hope you had a great trip.

Lisa said...

What a busy week but a great one. A nice summary layout.

Michelle said...

Looks like the girls had a great time. I too am glad to get back to some schedule.

Heather said...

I am gald you guys had a great week and that you were able to take some time off to spend with the girls and friends. Strange enough, I started to miss my kiddos near the end of the break. I was gald to get back into a routine with them as well.

papa pat said...

Great collage of Spring break. We enjoyed our time with the girls.

Jessica said...

I am glad you and the girls had a great spring break:) Very cute pic's. I need to take my kids to the children's museum it looks like fun.