Was having some fun with a template/kit tonight. This layout of Aubrey does capture her. She will pose for a picture for me but then she always wants to be silly in the next one. Hard to believe she is going to be five next month. We talk about her birthday ALL the time! Oh to be so excited to be another year older....
Then I used the same template to create a layout of Alyssa. Just swap a few pictures and papers around and all done. Love how fast digital scrapbooking is. Alyssa is great about letting me take pictures of her. Being around a baby last week made me realize how far out of that stage I am and how grown up Alyssa is. Eight is an enjoyable age...I might not say that every year!I have been working on Save the Date postcards for Lindsey and David's upcoming wedding. I did nine different versions of the postcard and now Lindsey just needs to pick one. It was lots of fun to create. I will have to post it after she decides which one she likes the best.
7 comments:
Love the layouts. You did a great job on Lindsey's save the date.
You did a great job on the layouts. So cute!
I think I would pick more then one of the postcards b/c it would be to hard to pick...they all look great.
Very touching - I am sure the girls will treasure them as they get older!
Okay, I feel silly. I got a little teary eyed reading your post. You do have wonderful girls, and each one of them has captured my heart...thanks for sharing them.
The layouts you did of both of the girls are wonderful. I am sure they will both appreciate them when they are older. I love the pictures of both of them.
Great pics of your girls. I sure enjoy being able to keep track of you guys. Thanks.
Like it!! You do such a nice job.
Post a Comment