
On Friday night we went up to Mark and Michelle's for dinner. She makes the best chicken
alfredo and a super yummy mud pie for dessert. Thanks so much!

Alyssa decided to have a fashion show for Julie. She got her dressed in all of the outfits my mom has made and took pictures of her in each one. Alyssa was having SO much fun posing Julie and taking photos. When I took the pictures off of the camera she had taken 78 of them!! Julie is the best dressed doll thanks to my mom.

Saturday night was the girls dance recital. They all did such a great job. We started on their hair at 2:00 and finished by 4:30. I got all their hair up and then Michelle started curling Alyssa and Aubrey's hair while I curled Emma's. (Emma would not let Michelle touch her hair) After we got all the curls in then I would pin up all their hair and apply lots of hairspray before they would head outside with Michelle for glitter. It was lots of fun to get them ready and we made a great team. We met up with both sets of our parents, Lauren, and both Gee
Gee's at the recital. Even Christina came down to watch the girls and visit...which was so nice! Thank you all for coming. It means so much to us for you to all be a part of the girls activities!! The recital went very smooth and everyone had fun. At the end of the recital their teacher gave out certificates to the girls who had not missed any classes. Both girls got one and Aubrey has been carrying hers around EVERYWHERE since Saturday night. Only about 7 to 10 little girls got the award and for some reason it makes Aubrey feel very special. Note to self for next year to just skip the flowers and print her up a piece of paper with a gold sticker...


It was nice to not have dance classes today. I am sure we will keep busy with lots of other activities until they start back up again in the fall.
8 comments:
Love the layouts. The girls look amazing. Way to go for not missing any classes.
Wow, it looks like you guys have been busy! I am so gald everyone was able to make it for the girls. Alyssa told me allllll about her doll and the fun she had with the clothing and poses....what a lucky girl!!
Great job on the layouts. I'd like to post videos of your girls on my blog, if that is OK with you. (My hubby found my camera wedged in the car - unfortunately the screen is cracked and doesn't work any longer.)
Great set of pics. Mom loved the fashion show with Julie. We loved coming to the recital, the girls did a great job. I even got some good pics.
Nice job! The girls are beautiful as always and I am sure the program was fabulous.
Okay so I've been a bit MIA from the blog lately. Getting back into normal routine has been hard since the inlaws have left! Anyway, LOVE the girls' hair. I'll have to hire you to come do Kate's when the time comes! *smile* I also love that you have put their soccer schedule on the blog! SO wish we could come see them play. Oh, and keep up the running. It's hard at first, but then it gets addictive (in a good way). Just don't ever stop because it's hard to motivate yourself to start again ~ that would be where I am. WOW, this was long, guess I need to keep up with the blogging!
Good job Alyssa with the fashion show.
Beautiful job on the layouts. The girls look great in all the pictures.
Love the layouts. You really have a way of making the photos and the papers and the colors look so good together. Thanks again for doing Emma's hair. Can't believe that was our fourth recital. I have enjoyed watching the girls.
Post a Comment