Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reverse Order

Saturday was more soccer games for the girls. They had games going at the same time so I watched Alyssa while Lonnie was coaching Aubrey. Thankfully, the rain held out for the games. After the game we had to go get Alyssa's new Webkinz. We told her that for every 10 goals she scored we would buy her one. (yes, we bribe her) She scored her 10th goal in four games on Sat AM so she now has a new puppy Webkinz.

On Friday night we headed north for dinner to celebrate my Mom's birthday. We had pizza, cake and she opened presents and read cards the girls had made for her. It was so nice for us to all get together for her birthday. Happy Birthday Mom. I hope you are figuring out how to use your new iPod shuffle. :)
After soccer practice last Tuesday afternoon. we were all soaked. The skies opened up during our practice and we all needed dry clothes and a long time in the hot tub to warm up. I am ready for some sunny days!
Just had to share this picture of Aubrey from last Monday. I love when she lets me put some curls in her hair....though she looks so grown up with her hair done and her purse. Can't believe she is going to be five in a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I like that you added the girls' soccer schedules to your page. Alyssa is quite the soccer player from what I hear. I am gald the rain held out on Saturday. I am with you, wanting more sunny warm days. I am gald that you enjoyed being with your mom on her birthday. Have a great week.

Brandi said...

That is such a fun post. Your mom is adorable! She doesn't look old enough to be a grandma! I am jealous of her ipod. Love the wet look on Alyssa. Aubrey looks fabulous. Love the curls and the purse. Missed seeing you today.

Michelle said...

I agree, I am so ready for just a couple of nice days. As I was leaving the grocery store tonight, it just poured. Now, as I look outside it looks like it is going to do that here. I was kind of hoping for a walk. Maybe not.

Aubrey looks so adorable in that picture. What a cutie. Same with Alyssa, she does the wet look well.

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you came up for mom's b/d. The ipod is currently charging and will get a test drive tomorrow morning. Glad the girls are doing so good at soccer.

papa pat said...

opps, I hit the wrong button. The previous one was from PA.

Lisa said...

It was wonderful to see you guys on Friday. Love the pictures of the girls. Way to go Alyssa on 10 goals.

Christina said...

Adorable pic of Aubrey!

Way to go Alyssa!

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Love all the pictures. The one of Aubrey is especially cute. Cute picture of your mom. Happy Birthday, Helen. Sounds like Alyssa is doing great with soccer. Maybe we will make it to one of her games if the weather ever gets nicer. :)

Jessica said...

I hope it's nice this weekend for soccer.
I love that picure of Aubrey...she is so cute!!!