Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Take a Hike!



Finally getting all my pictures together from our hike on Sunday. It was such a nice relaxing day. I love being outside with my family and friends. The girls loved running up ahead of us on the path..they felt so grown up. After we finished up our hike we stopped at the fish hatchery. We all had so much fun feeding the fish. We must have worn the girls out though since they both fell asleep on the way home. Always a good sign that they have had fun.

Now we are just getting ready for Aubrey and Lonnie's bday party this weekend. Aubrey talks about it A LOT more than Lonnie...imagine that. She is just a bit excited about turning five!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Your layouts always seem to amaze me. I am glad the weather was nice and sunny for your hike. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day.

Lisa said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. I LOVE the waterfall layout.

Brandi said...

Those pictures are great. I love the way you put them on the pages. You do a great job.
Looks like some fun!

busymomof4 said...

What a fun day!! I also love the layouts....really think you need to have another class :')

Christina said...

Love the layouts! The bottom one is especially cool. Did you guys plan to wear the blue and green for pictures?

K and I can't wait for Saturday. I have to tell him how many days we have until he gets to go to Aubrey's birthday at least 3 times a day (and I only get to see him about 4-5 hours a day). He took over a half hour to decide on the perfect gift and had to go to Mimi's to wrap it because she has "pretty" paper. I love his excitement!

papa pat said...

Great pics. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend mom's day. Very pretty scenery.

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun day you all had. I love going for a good hike on a petty day.