Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I know that the day is almost over, but I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms. We had a great Mother's Day. After church we ran some errands and then headed out of town for a picnic lunch and a hike. We took lots of pictures that I will get posted this week but wanted to share this one of us from our hike today. Hope your day was great!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Mom's day to you. Glad you had a great day.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Glad you had a great day. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. This one is great of all of you.

SHANE, JENN and CARTER said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mothers day! That is a really nice picture of all of you!!! I really like the background of your blog also!!

Emma said...

I really like that picture of all of us.

Heather said...

That sounds like a fun way to celebrate the day. That is also a really good picture of everyone.

Michelle said...

Such a great day. Thanks for sharing it with us. I really enjoyed the beautiful weather, waterfall, and spending time with great friends. The picture really turned out great. Tori has complained that her legs hurt today. Maybe because she ran a mile and didn't know she could.

Jessica said...

Great picture of all of you:) I love going for a hike on a beautiful day.

Brandi said...

Cool way to spend your mother's day. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the rest of the pics. :~)

Mommy Lion said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day too!