Sunday, April 5, 2009

Really...

On Saturday I met my Lindsey, my Mom, Grandma, and Lisa to go wedding dress shopping for Lindsey. She tried on several dresses before she found the one! She looks so beautiful in her dress and I am so glad we could all be there. After dress shopping Grandma took us all out to a yummy lunch at Olive Garden. (thanks Grandma) We all talked about more wedding plans...these weddings are such productions.
......they all have on swimsuits and are sunbathing in the front yard! As soon as we got home from church today they were outside and it was even warm enough by 2:00 for all the girls to put on their swimsuits. Lonnie worked in the backyard all afternoon and I washed the cars and cleaned up the garage. It was SO nice to be outside. After dinner we even took a jog around the loop by our house. This is more what springtime is suppose to feel like.

And a Happy 3rd Birthday to Colin today....wow!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Only one big shopping day and Lindsey found her dress...that is awesome! Very cute picture of the girls sunbathing...I love springtime!

Michelle said...

The girls had a great time. Thanks so much for just letting them hang out and play.

Lisa said...

Saturday was fun and I'm so glad we were all there to see her dress. I love this weather and wish it would last.

Heather said...

I thought the girls looked a little tanner today (hee-hee)!

papa pat said...

WOW. Your front lawn looks like the beach, and this is April 5. Good they could enjoy it while it lasts.

Christina said...

I could get used to this great weather!

Mellisa said...

The girls had so much fun on Sunday. It reminds of how nice it is to have a neighborhood where the girls can take turns playing at each other's houses. Hopefully we keep getting the good weather and they can have more fun times!!