Monday, April 20, 2009

She looks good for 100 ..


...months old. When my sister Lindsey was here last time she reminded Alyssa that she would be 100 months old on April 20th. And I actually remembered that this morning....then Lindsey reminded me again this afternoon in case I had forgotten. I have no desire to figure out how many months old I am :)

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy 100 months old Alyssa:)

Lisa said...

Way to go Alyssa. I'm with you on not wanting to know how many months I am.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Congratulations Alyssa!! You really do look great for 100. Hope your next 100 months are just as great as the first 100.

busymomof4 said...

Happy 100 months Alyssa.
That is very clever, I don't think I have ever heard that before.

Michelle said...

Happy 100 months old Alyssa. Hope you had a wonderful day and weren't too tired. You know 100 is pretty old. Maybe you can ask for a cell phone now :p

Christina said...

I can't believe someone actually figured that out! Leave it to Lindsey! :)

Brandi said...

What a fun thing to think about!

Heather said...

She looks awfully good for 100 months old!

papa pat said...

Thanks for the soccer schedule. We will shoot for May 23 to catch both girls playing. When is the b/d party?
Way to go Alyssa on being so old.