Thursday, April 9, 2009

Soccer and Cookies

Spring soccer started on Tuesday. Of course it was okay weather on Tuesday and by today's practice it was cold and rainy...figures. Aubrey is playing soccer for the first time and Lonnie is coaching the little kids. She liked it on Tuesday but was very cold today. They spent some time in the hot tub after dinner to warm up.
Alyssa is also playing spring soccer. Danny is her coach and she is liking the idea of someone besides Dad being her coach. :)
Alyssa's teacher put together a very cute Easter party this afternoon. The kids had so much fun decorating egg shaped sugar cookies and then eating them...yummy!
This was one of the cookies a little girl at Alyssa's table decorated. I was impressed with the amount of decorations she put on it. I am sure she consumed her daily intake of sugar with that one cookie plus some :)

Just a quick update from the week. Yay that tomorrow is Friday. The new Hannah Montana movie comes out so you know where we will be tomorrow night!

7 comments:

papa pat said...

Thanks for the heads up on Hannah Montana, you know where we will be too. Cute idea for the Easter party. I bet Aubrey will be good at soccer with all that energy.

Jessica said...

Today was a little cold at soccer. I hope that next week it will warm up. We can hope.:)

I know I had my daily sugar intake with my cookie today.

I know Destiny and I will be going to see the Hannah movie this weekend.

Christina said...

I think the HM movie might be one of the experiences I don't have to share! ;)

Lisa said...

I'm okay that we will be missing that movie. Those cookies looked interesting but a great idea.

busymomof4 said...

Yes, for Spring Soccer, it isn't quite as warm as it should be.

It's always amazing to me to see what kids can come up with when it comes to decorating something.

Enjoy the movie.

Heather said...

I think it is a great time for the Sring sports, especially one afternoons when the weather is nice. Thanks for helping out the other day with our "celebration." I think the kids really liked it! I hope your co-workers enjoyed the cookies too!

Brandi said...

Hey girl,
I love your new header.
Sounds like you have had some fun this week.
Enjoy your festivities this weekend and see you soon.