We made it back from Disneyland on Monday afternoon. We flew down Thursday after our flight was delayed for almost five hours due to fog and spent 3 very full, fun days at Disneyland. The weather was wonderful....low 70's, upper 60's and no rain. I have always wanted to see Disneyland at Christmas time. It was even better than I had imagined!! Loved all the decor, music, characters, rides, etc...that were all decked out for Christmas time. All of the girls were such troopers. We were at Disneyland by 8:30a each day and took a couple of short naps in the afternoon and didn't leave Disneyland til 11:30 or 12:00a each night. We all went to bed very early on Monday night... It was a great trip!!!
7 comments:
So glad to hear you guys had such a great time.
Sounds like a wonderful experience for all involved. Great memories for the girls. Disney gives so much attention to detail it must have been great. Glad you are home.
Yay! Finally some pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time!
Love the pictures but I want to see lots more. I am so glad you had a great time.
It sounds like you guys had a great trip.
Sounds like you guys had a great time and made more Disneyland memories! It was fun to see the girls back the other day with smiles on their faces retelling the last few day's events, along with hugs ready to give.
Cute, cute picture with Mickey!! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment