Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Look Back at 2009...


Love doing a recap of the year and seeing all the wonderful things and places we were able to experience in 2009. Looking at all the pictures makes me so thankful for all the relationships we have and how God is so Good to provide for us. Looking forward to a wonderful year but truly thankful for this past year.

7 comments:

Mellisa said...

Wow!! What a great year! Your layouts look wondeful. Thanks for sharing 2009 with us. Here's to a great 2010!!

Heather said...

Glad you had a wonderful year =0)

Jessica said...

I love your layouts!!! What an awesome year it was, and I think this year is only going to be better! I just cant wait for all the fun things we are going to do this year! I have enjoyed all of the memeries we have shared this part year together.

papa pat said...

Great collection of pics. You guys certainly packed a bunch into one year. Hopefully 2010 will be as good.

Lisa said...

Love the review and that even Buster made it! Still can't believe it's 2010.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Love you pictures!! It's good to look over the past year and see how God has blessed.

Michelle said...

Very cool layouts. It has been a very eventful year, full of lots of great times. Fun to look back at all of the cool memories. What a way to help remember what 2009 was all about - family and friends.