Monday, January 25, 2010

My Little Helpers

Aubrey was going to help me clean the bathrooms the other day. I told her I would be right there to help her get the cleaner. Apparently, I didn't come fast enough because when I got to the laundry room she had already climbed up the washer to get the cleaner out of the cupboard. That girl!
The four of them didn't really want to help me make cookies but as soon as I asked them if they would like a spoonful of dough they were more than willing to help me eat it! Yesterday was just one of those rainy Sunday afternoons that you stay inside. The boys watched football and the girls played everything during the day. Love watching them play and have a good time.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Smart girls - the dough is the best part. So nice that they all play together great.

papa pat said...

It was a good day for cookies and football. We just made cookies tonight and had a hard time keeping grandma out of the dough.

Mellisa said...

I'm all for being a cookie dough pusher...that way there's less for me to eat!! Takes too many miles to run off cookie dough!!

Heather said...

Who needs cookies when you can have cookie dough!

Jessica said...

What a cute helper/climber you have! Yummy...I love cookies and the dough but it does take a lots of miles to run it off.