Friday, February 26, 2010

January collage

Finally got a collage done of my photos from January...and yes I do realize that February is almost over! This month has just flown by. It is nice to do a collage of the little things from the month, especially during these winter months when I just don't take very many pictures.


When I first had my blog and facebook I didn't think that I would not stay caught up on my blog but I have to say that facebook is just easier and faster. I hope to get a February collage done sooner than later to post here. Thanks for reading :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute!! thanks for sharing.

Brandi said...

definitely miss your frequent posts, but totally understand!! :~)

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a great January. It has been kinda hard for me to keep up with our blog too....and I don't have the excuse of FB!

Jessica said...

Already a great year. And with some great weather too! Love the picture of you and Melssa you two look like you could be sisters.

Mellisa said...

Fun times in January! The layouts are great.