Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rainy Day



It was just one of those rainy days. After work today I had hoped to get some more weeding done but after a few minutes outside it started to rain so I came in. And since I was inside the pile of ironing I had put off for quite awhile was calling my name. Ironing is one of my least favorite things to do and I look for any reason to not do it. Now the ironing is done and I can spend more time reading blogs....and that is a good thing!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I see you made some changes to your blog, very nice. I think napping sounds better then ironing on a rainy day.

Lisa said...

How did you add the "you count" thing?

Mommy Lion said...

I'm with Lisa napping is always better on a rainy day . . .but my ironing is piling and I'm headed your way, so I blog! Not much rhyme or reason to that! *wink*