Monday, May 26, 2008

Sand and Sun



We left here around 10:30 on Saturday morning to go over to the coast. The weather looked like it might be okay so we thought we would give it a try. We are so glad we went. Saturday and Sunday were both beautiful warm sunny days. We rode the buggy lots, played at the beach, and just relaxed at Uncle Joe's place for the weekend. The only bad part about the weekend was coming home and having to unpack and do laundry!

The sign at Joe's...we all love it because it says no kids and no pets! There are always lots of kids and little dogs running around having a great time.
On Sunday everyone who was camping at Joe's went for a ride. There were nine buggys out for the ride. We rode down to the beach and hung out there. The other family picture I didn't post is the one where Aunt Nancy is giving me bunny ears. She was so sneaky!

Ed took the girls for a canoe ride late Sunday afternoon. Apparently they saw a pirate ship and other treasures along the way. Alyssa and Aubrey love to hear Ed's stories.

2 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I sure wish we had more time to hang out with you guys. I know the kids would love the dune buggy at the coast! We'll have to plan a secret trip someday! *wink*

Lisa said...

The blog looks great. I will add you to my favorites and check often. Talk to you later