After the girls got dressed this morning I wanted to take a picture of them together with their cute shirts Grandpa and Grandma brought them from Mexico. On the way down the front steps Aubrey spotted a roly poly bug (this is what she calls them) and had to pick up it before she would have her picture taken. So I took their picture and then started to head back inside when Aubrey told me she was going to stay out front for a bit because she was on "a roly poly hunt." She stayed outside for a few minutes and when I opened the door to check on her she had a total of three bugs. She was so excited!! She placed them in my flower pot to rest for the day and checked on them as soon as we got home this afternoon. Too cute!!
Today was also the first day all year that the girls rode the bus. Last year they rode it all the time but this year they walk from our daycare providers house down to school. My daycare provider had the day off so it worked out better this morning for them to ride the bus. Alyssa told me this evening that it went pretty good.
3 comments:
nice bugs girls. from Auntie Lisa
That's too cute Roly Poly Hunt! Alyssa's hair has gotten so long! Just 3 days! *SMILE*
oh, btw, I noticed you got your pic to show when commenting! good job.
I love roloy poly bugs. Look at me I am responding to a blog. I have shared with others the comment Alyssa made about me not being hot adn it has gottern quite a few laughs.
lin
Post a Comment