So yesterday we got the girls out of school early and told them we needed to go to Portland because Daddy had a conference. We checked into our hotel, went and had dinner, and then told them it was time to take Daddy to his conference. When we got the car parked and headed to the line we then told them why we were really there. The look on their faces when we told them we were really going to the Miley Cyrus concert was priceless. It was so much fun to surprise them! The concert was so much fun. We had great seats and Lonnie and I were so amazed at how fast everything changed around on the stage. The girls loved singing and clapping to all the songs. I think all of our ears are still ringing a bit today.
6 comments:
yeah for surpries. What great memories. Can't wait for Aaron's business trip on Sunday...wink
FUN FUN FUN!Too bad it wasn't on a Friday so we could've met up with you!
WOW!! What fun. I didn't know you were going. I'm sure I know 2 girls that were a little jealous. :o( Did they go to school the next day?
Fun stuff! You are way cool parents!!! :~)
What a fun surprise. You were very smart to not tell them as they would be toooooo excited to sleep or go to school. Great you can treat the girls. Nice conference.
Wow,that was the place to be. I had 3 of my girls at the very same concert!
Post a Comment