I put together this layout of Aubrey's first two days of school this week. I really wanted her to wear the aqua dress for her first day with all the kids (last week she just went one day for testing) and she really wanted to wear the turquoise butterfly outfit. I won but she reminded me again this morning that the butterfly outfit was what she had really wanted to wear first. She is loving everything about kindergarten and we love watching her grow and experience so many new things during this week.Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Loving Everything
I put together this layout of Aubrey's first two days of school this week. I really wanted her to wear the aqua dress for her first day with all the kids (last week she just went one day for testing) and she really wanted to wear the turquoise butterfly outfit. I won but she reminded me again this morning that the butterfly outfit was what she had really wanted to wear first. She is loving everything about kindergarten and we love watching her grow and experience so many new things during this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That certainly sounds like Aubrey - reminding you the outfit was the one she wanted to wear the day before! Makes me smile. Such a milestone - love the pic of her on the bus!
Love the picture of Aubrey looking back at you on the bus. She looks so excited to be off going to school. Just like her to remind you that the outfit she wore Wednesday really was the one she wanted to wear on Tuesday. Too funny.
Yeah for loving it all. She is so grown up and looking adorable.
Looks like you and Lisa will have a challenge in directing the clothing of your children....have fun with that. I guess I remember some other children that had quite an opinion about clothes.
The excitement is palpable when we are around Aubrey. So glad to see how she loves going to school. We have quite the crew catching the bus together!!
What a good looking group of girls. I had forgotten what a big deal riding the bus was for little ones. I have a first grader everyday who can't wait for her bus drive home and she told me today that it is the favorite part of her day! I am so glad Aubrey has had a wonderful week of school!!
Post a Comment