Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of K

Aubrey had a great first day of Kindergarten. We walked her to class and she let me take a few pictures of her though she was more interested in playing with the kids. After a few minutes she was ready for me to go. I didn't think she would be shy and she wasn't. When Jessica picked her up after school she told her she liked EVERYTHING about her day!!
Had to take a picture of the four girls together this morning. Today was the first time they were all heading to school and this is the only year that they are all in the same school. Hope its going to be a great year.


7 comments:

Sharon said...

Sorry, didn't make it upstairs today to see your pics... Looks like Aubrey had a great first day! You didn't really think she'd be shy now did you?? Can't wait to hear all of her "school tales"!!

Lisa said...

Way to go Aubrey!! I still can't click on your stuff and make it bigger.

papa pat said...

Great day. This is a whole new phase for Aubrey and mom. It is a huge blessing that she is so eager to be part of school. Hopefully, her teacher won't mind getting some additional assistance from Aubrey in running the class.

Christina said...

I LOVE Aubrey's new haircut - she looks so mature and ready for kindergarten. Glad she had fun - like we expected her to be shy?!?!?
:)

Heather said...

Can I please have them back

Jessica said...

I can't get it bigger and would love to looks at it big. My blog did that to me last year. Do you remember that?
She had so much fun at school. She is going to love going all four day next week.

Mommy Lion said...

Aubrey's hair looks so cute! Your layout from the wedding was so cool. I'm so glad Aubrey is loving school as much as Blake is! Her and Blake are two peas in a pod when it comes to social life! Miss you guys.