
My in laws little dog is just so patient with Aubrey. Penny (who is our dogs sister) just sat there while Aubrey built a whole house around her. Amazing!
Jerzy would have left the scene quickly...

Lonnie and his dad made it back from their hunting trip on Monday. They each got an elk on opening day...
yay!! Then last night they decided to fry up the heart of the elk for dinner...
ewww! They loved it and Alyssa and Aubrey even tried it. Alyssa liked it and ate a couple more bites and Aubrey didn't like it so she spit it out in the garbage. My mother in law and I stuck with the salmon!!
Just over a week until Thanksgiving and then my FAVORITE day of the year! It is rumored that some of the stores are opening at midnight for shopping...woo
hoo....we can shop all night! So do you like or dislike the day after Thanksgiving?? Leave a comment and let me know.
9 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the day after Thanksgiving shopping!!! One of my favorite days of the year!! I so would start shopping at Midnight. By the way...good job Lonnie and Gerald!
Your mother says that the all nighter will be without her. This is pure insanity. I love Thanksgiving, and look forward to babysitting the day after while the crazies are shopping.
Tell Lonnie congrats on the elk!! Of course Jeff will want to know how big?? I gave up on the day after Thanksgiving shopping a few years ago!! How many 1/2 price socks can a person really use?? lol
Have fun!!
Not that I even need to answer but bring on the shopping. Yay!!!
NO WAY to shopping on Black Friday! Glad you are willing to give up precious hours of sleep and fight the crowds for those "great" deals. Hope you have fun!
I love going shopping the day after Thinksgiving. I always go with my Mom and she loves it too! It's also my Moms Birthday!
ahhh...yeah, the whole heart thing is foul.....belch! LOVE the day after....sometimes I get so excited the night before that I can hardly sleep!! Alyssa already informed me of your game plan at breakfast the other day.
I think it's all about the company you keep the day after! Happy shopping wish I was there to join you crazy people!
LOVE IT!!! The day after Thanksgiving shopping is probably one of my favorite days of the year. I love being out there experiencing the craziness.
Post a Comment