
Love this picture of Alyssa with her friend Lindsay. They were playing at her house and needed to come around the corner to our house for something so they took the toy car. They are both way too big for it but were sure having fun be bopping along. We were teasing them that when they want some wheels when they are 16 we are going to get this car back out..nothing wrong with something that only goes 3 mph and needs a battery!

We took some fall pictures the other day at the park and I was just playing with some
photoshop stuff this evening. It so feels like fall now that the days are shorter and the rain is here. Love this time of year but sure miss those long summer days...
8 comments:
great car. Love the layout and the sweaters.
This would be considerably cheaper in a car than what it will cost when she is 16. CUte pic of the girls. Glad everyone is finally healthy.
Those are some sweet wheels!
love your "playing" with photoshop:~) stuff. I want you to teach me :~)
Love the little car. The girls look so cute in it. Just wait until they are 16. Love the girls sweaters. Cute pictures!!
Two adorable girls! (Three actually.) That layout sure brings out their eyes.
As I have said, the car has really paid for itself in all the laughs we've had with it. Love the idea of a 3 mph car that's battery powered when they're 16! So much less stress that way! The picture of your girls is adorable. Love the fall background.
I SO need another photoshop tutorial! I tried to catch up on some scrapbooking and I've forgotten everything I learned! Next time M's out of town, I need to schedule a tutorial!
Post a Comment