Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Costumes



Two posts in one day....whoa! I love Halloween photos so I was anxious to put these together after we got home from trick or treating tonight. We got the girls ready, came back to our house to say hi to Aubrey and then headed to church for the Trunk or Treat. There were so many people there this year but it started to rain so we headed back home to our neighborhood.
The girls went as Goth Prom Queens. I borrowed the wigs from a friend at work and borrowed the dresses from another friend at work. Michelle got supplies to make the sashes and one day last week when Alyssa was sick I put them together. I think the girls looked great tonight and the wigs made their costume.
As I was putting Aubrey to bed tonight she wanted me to promise her that she could go trick or treating next year and wouldn't have to be sick....I told her I would really try and make that promise come true!

7 comments:

Emma said...

Wow I didn't know I looked like that. I look like someone else I know.

Christina said...

Great costumes! We had a sickie here too!

papa pat said...

Hard to believe this was there outfits. Turned our scary and cute. Hope Aubrey is doing better. We missed the rain, this time.

Lisa said...

Those outfits are crazy. Bummer Aubrey had to miss out on the candy.

Mellisa said...

You did a great job with the costumes. Love the wigs! Glad to hear Aubrey is on the mend.

Mommy Lion said...

Love it! Be sure and check out our Strawberry! She was very excited to have red hair.

Sharon said...

Oh poor Aubrey.... Alyssa looked great! Looks like it was a good time!