
Alyssa had her last volleyball games on Saturday. It was a tournament. We had to play at 11:30 and if we lost we played for 3rd place and if we won we played for first. The girls all played so good and won their 11:30 game so we played for first place at 2:00. Again, they played really well and won that match to take FIRST PLACE for the league! It was very exciting. Alyssa has loved playing volleyball this fall and is doing so good at serving and going after the ball.

Had to snap this photo of
Jerzy watching our cats eat. When we feed the cats in the morning she sits and waits for them to drop a piece of cat food. Because of course cat food taste better than dog food....
5 comments:
Way to go Alyssa!
So proud of my niece!!
I don't think Jersey needs any more food
Wow! Congrats Alyssa!!
I can't believe how big all those girls are getting! (Gee - don't I sound old!?!)
Congratulations to Alyssa and teammates.
Alyssa - YOU ROCK!! So glad to say we know one of the champs!! Jersey is hilarious. I think you should give her more popcorn!
Post a Comment