
I have lots more pumpkin patch pictures to share from our trip last Sunday afternoon. I just want to put together a couple more pages before I post them. I pulled out the past few years of pictures to put together this layout. For the last four years Michelle and I have the girls walk down the same path and we take their picture. You don't realize how much they change from year to year until I look at four years on one page and then there on lots of changes. I just hope they will let us take them to the pumpkin patch until Emma goes off to college...
7 comments:
That is really cool Cheryl....so neat to see how much they have grown,huh? !
Love the pictures!! It's amazing to see how much they grow from year to year.
LOVE it! I remember our first two trips to the pumpkin patch. Wouldn't trade that year for anything! Sure miss you guys!
sounds like a fun memory
Thanks for sharing. This certainly shows how Emma and Alyssa have shot up in the last year, WOW. Neat to have such nice memories.
Great idea! Makes me cry. . .
Very cool!!
Post a Comment