Monday was Columbus Day so I didn't have to work. It is a random holiday each year that Alyssa has school but I don't have work. Anyways, I had a chance to take a few pictures of Alyssa before school on Monday morning. We found her some cute, warm sweatshirts this weekend and she has loved wearing them this week since the weather now feels like fall!
Aubrey was supposed to have a playdate on Monday but she got sick so she really wanted to make cookies. Letting a five year old make sugar cookies is quite a mess! She had flour and frosting everywhere but sure had fun. After they were done she tried a bake sale out front but the traffic on Monday afternoon by our house is minimal to none. So she brought our hairdresser a plate of cookies which totally made her day and Aubrey's too.And today is my Grandma's and Lonnie's Grandma's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and know how special it is that you both have relationships with our girls. Enjoy your day! We love you.
7 comments:
Very cute layouts.
The layouts you make to tell the girls how you feel about them always make me cry!
Every time I see Alyssa she is seems to be getting taller and taller.....I can't believe how fast she is growning up!
Great pics of the girls. Glad you included one of the futon. It is happily in Lin and David's "man cave". Great day with you guys.
We had a good dinner with GG tonight.
Glad you had a nice time with your parents. Thanks again for getting the futon. Love your layouts. The girls are all growing up so quickly.
Love the pics of the girls. Great shot of you guys on the futon! Too Cute!
I can't believe how old Alyssa looks in the layout of her. She is a beautiful girl. You better keep the boys away!!
Post a Comment