Saturday, October 31, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween







With Alyssa being sick Sunday to Wednesday and Aubrey being sick since yesterday I have had some time to get some of my October layouts done. Love all the colors of this season! Looking forward to taking Alyssa out for some trick or treating tonight. Poor Aubrey is still running a fever and will be at home with Lonnie this evening. I am sure Alyssa will get plenty of candy to share with her sister. Happy Halloween!



4 comments:

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I love all your layouts. They are really great. You have awesome subjects to work with. The girls are sure growing. I am looking forward to having the girls stop by this evening. Too bad Aubrey is sick.

Heather said...

So sad about Aubrey.....she looked pooped out yesterday when I saw her...I hope she gets to feeling better and that you have a fun evening with Alssa.

papa pat said...

Great layouts and pictures of the girls. We also love all the colors of the fall. Hope Aubrey and Lonnie are on the mend. Many sick people around here too.

Lisa said...

What great layouts. I love fall and the layouts. 28 pounds - way to go Alyssa!!