
...tomorrow is the last day of school for the girls. Well Aubrey has been out of preschool for a week now but she of course wanted to jump with the girls. Can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Seems like I was just taking them to their first day of school a couple of weeks ago. I know we are looking forward to a great summer though!
6 comments:
I'm so exited today is the last day of school.It has gone so fast this school year.
Yay, It's the last day of school. Can't believe it for lots of reasons. First Emma is going to be a 5th grader. Yikes. Second Aubrey's starting school and third I feel like the year just started a couple of weeks ago. The pictures of the girls are great. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Lauren has a few more days but I still can't believe the year is over. Love the pictures of the girls jumping.
I'm finally catching up! Love the pics of the girls. It does seem like I just read your post about fixing the girls hair for the first day! *smile*
Hey girl, Congratulations on school being done. Chels has 3 more days and Lyns has finals all next week. So they will be out soon, but for them, not soon enough :~). Have a great weekend.
Lucky you to be done for the year! My boys have 6 more days to go, I have 3, and my hubby has 9.
Post a Comment