We made it back today from our Disneyland trip. We did one day at Magic Mountain, one day at Knott's Berry Farm, and five days at Disneyland. We must have walked 40 miles in the past week and Jessica and Danny were even drinking coffee with Lonnie and I later on in the week. We wanted to see it all...and we did!! The weather was in the low 70's for the week but at least it did not rain. Disneyland in the pouring rain is not too much fun. I have over 550 pictures to sort through so I thought I would just share a few for tonight. It was a great trip!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Our Disneyland Trip
We made it back today from our Disneyland trip. We did one day at Magic Mountain, one day at Knott's Berry Farm, and five days at Disneyland. We must have walked 40 miles in the past week and Jessica and Danny were even drinking coffee with Lonnie and I later on in the week. We wanted to see it all...and we did!! The weather was in the low 70's for the week but at least it did not rain. Disneyland in the pouring rain is not too much fun. I have over 550 pictures to sort through so I thought I would just share a few for tonight. It was a great trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Welcome back. Looks like you had a fun trip.
WOW!! It sounds like you did it all but only 550 pictures....hee hee.
Glad you guys are home and had such a great time. The children sound like troopers for keeping up the pace. We missed hearing from you. We look forward to seeing your trip pics.
Glad you had a great time. Welcome back. I agree with Lisa 550 pictures just doesn't seem like much.
Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely.
Glad you guys had a great time, obviously a safe trip home, and that you are back. Can't wait to see more pictures!!
Welcome home. I'm glad you had a great time and am looking forward to seeing all your pictures.
Glad you had such a fun time! I was only in CA for 4 1/2 days and took 444 pictures. I'm shocked you didn't have over a thousand! ;)
I will always remember this trip with you and your family as an awesome one. Thank you so much for all the great memories. Oh and I think we walked over 80 miles. Good times!!! :o)
I made a de-cafe iced coffee last night and it's just not the same.
We didn't have time for pictures there was to much fun to be had. And I think I have 600 pictures and if you add that with yours it makes 1150 and thats a lot of pictures.
Sounds like you had a blast. Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about the trip.
Post a Comment