Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sun Kissed Freckles and 200


This is my 200th post....guess that is why Lonnie says I spend a lot of time at the computer :) This week totally feels like summer. The girls have been going to VBS, playing with friends, going on a bike ride, and spending a good portion of their afternoons at the pool. They are loving it and it is amazing how fast we can all get into a summer schedule. The girls are both getting so tan already and their freckles are really coming in. I love their freckles :) Hope you are enjoying the sunshine and once again....thanks for reading.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah for freckles and 200 posts. Keep it up.

Brandi said...

Those girls are beautiful!

I love your posts, so keep them coming! Can't wait for 300 :~)

busymomof4 said...

The girls are beautiful.

Michelle said...

Wow 200 posts. That equates to 200 stories; 200 memories that you have been able to share with everyone. Very cool. I know that we all love staying in touch so keep sharing.

papa pat said...

We look forward to seeing the girls and all their beautiful freckles. Yeah for summer.

Heather said...

Wow, they do have the "look" of summer on their faces. Glad to hear that the girls are having a great start to their summer. It seems not very long ago that you did your 100th post.....200 already? Way to go.