

On Sunday evening we decided to go check out the creek behind our house to see if if was low enough for us to start our creek walks. The current was still a little much for our walks but the girls had a blast playing in the water. This was one of my favorite things to do last year.

The new slip and slide Michelle got is awesome. The girls had so much fun playing on it on Saturday and Sunday. I even played on it with them for awhile on Saturday. My arms are a little sore from doing it...hard sometimes not to just be a kid :)

The girls finished up soccer on Saturday morning...yeah! Cross one more thing off the list. They had a great time playing and it was good exercise but we were all ready for it to be over. Love the picture our soccer photographer got though of Lonnie with the girls.



On Friday night the four of us went bowling. We had bid and purchased an auction item at a dinner a few months ago that was a giant pizza a month for a year and a night of bowling for May-Aug. Since May was just about over we decided to use our night out. We had so much fun. I think my 172 was the highest I have ever bowled. In Lonnie's defense I will say that we played four games and each one two. I just beat him by a lot one game so had to take a picture :)

If mommy can sit under the dryer and read magazines then so can Aubrey. We all had hair cuts last week and she looked so cute sitting under the dryer after our hairdresser styled her hair.
10 comments:
Love all the info about your week-end. It's great to hear about all the fun things you did. Love the picture of Aubrey sitting under the hair dryer - so grown up. Sorry I missed all the soccer games. Maybe next year.
Those layouts are great. Glad the weather was nice this past weekend so you could enjoy the outdoors. Love the picture of Aubrey under the dryer.
Wow, you guys have been buys. I totally get Aubrey's story now about curly hair. She said that the hairdresser made it curly but the other day the curls all fell out...it makes sense now!
I know it is a busy time when you don't post for several days. I miss it when you don't have time. Thanks for sharing the great pics.
I think that the spot wear you where playing in the water is the same place I went when I was a kid. I love the layout.
That slip n slide looks like lots of fun!
After tonight soccer is all done for us...ya-hoo!!!
Last time I went bowling was with Destiny and Alyssa in the 1st gr on a f/t.
Cute pic of Aubrey:)
wow - Great pictures!
Is that a slip and slide?
Those are the best :)
Those are some fun times. What a great weekend.
I love the layout with the splashing water as the background.
You are so talented and I am SO jealous!!
One of these days :~)
Great weekend. I love the layouts with the girls at the creek. I'm sure after last night the creek is up a little. The picture with them all coming up out of the water is great. I am looking forward to summer and all of the fun time.
Sounds like you all had a great weekend!! Love the layouts.
Post a Comment