I don't really like getting set up for garage sales but love once they are over and you have sold a ton of stuff and made a couple of dollars on it too. I spent a couple of hours last week folding and sorting little girls clothes to get ready for the sale. It was a good sale today and we don't even have to big of a give away pile. While we had our sale the girls had their lemonade/cookie stand. They are becoming quite the little entrepreneurs since they made $27.00 on their sale today. As the day went on and they got bored with the lemonade stand then they got silly. Aubrey put on a pair of bloomers that went under a sundress and a superman cape (with the .25 price tag on it) and she was running around the driveway calling herself 'Super Diaper Girl." Ahh...that girl, always out for a good laugh.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Garage Sale Fun
I don't really like getting set up for garage sales but love once they are over and you have sold a ton of stuff and made a couple of dollars on it too. I spent a couple of hours last week folding and sorting little girls clothes to get ready for the sale. It was a good sale today and we don't even have to big of a give away pile. While we had our sale the girls had their lemonade/cookie stand. They are becoming quite the little entrepreneurs since they made $27.00 on their sale today. As the day went on and they got bored with the lemonade stand then they got silly. Aubrey put on a pair of bloomers that went under a sundress and a superman cape (with the .25 price tag on it) and she was running around the driveway calling herself 'Super Diaper Girl." Ahh...that girl, always out for a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Last night was fun and the food was good.
Way to go Alyssa!!! I love the picture of her after getting out of the pool.
I am glad your sale was a hit and that the girls had fun. Oh that Aubrey she is a funny one...LOL:o)
Love the new header. Hope yesterday was a good sale.
I was getting worried about keeping up with you folks and you missing a few days. Congrats to Alyssa for the plunge. We appreciated the pic of Aubrey in the bloomers....very cute and silly.
Fun stuff girls!
Let's see if I remember all the comments I have to make -
Great title pictures on the blog!
Congrats to Alyssa - I can't (or won't) even dive off the side of the pool!
Glad your garage sale is over. It does feel good to clean things out though! The girls made almost 1/2 of what I made on my whole garage sale last summer at their little lemonade stand. :)
What a crack up! I think Ms. Kate will follow in her footsteps!
Wish I could have made it to your sale ~ you really should do better advertising! lol
I always know when Kate is wearing something from Cheryl ~ well, quite honestly it's either from Cheryl or Meredith most the time! *wink*
It was a great weekend. I think the sale went great. Aubrey is such a crack up. She was so funny at the top of the street dancing around with that lemonade sale sign. I'm glad the girls had a successful sale.
Cute, cute pictures!! Cheryl, thanks for letting me join in on your garage sale. It was a fun time. The girls just crack me up being silly.
Post a Comment