Friday, July 3, 2009

This week...

It has been another busy week and I wanted to post a few pics before this week is over and I am behind again on posting pictures. My Dad even asks me now when I am going to update the blog with some new pictures. There are just so many outside activities to keep us busy. We have been swimming, bike riding, running and just enjoying the sunshine. We have had so much fun with Lindsey being here this week. She came down Monday and is heading home this afternoon. Thanks so much for hanging out with us...we love having you here!
We have been spending lots of time at the pool. It has been so HOT and the pool is the best place to keep cool. The girls swim in the afternoon and then all have snacks out on the lawn before swimming lessons start. They are both loving the water and we love to put our feet in the pool while we watch them to keep cool.


Michelle has been helping out at a week long flight school and invited the girls to come up on Thursday for airplane rides. Alyssa got to ride in a two seat plane and was scared at first but then LOVED her ride. Aubrey was excited to go and then didn't like all the ups and downs the plane made. Thanks so much Michelle for including them! Such a treat.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great week with Lindsey. I agree it's harder to post with all this sun but I'm not complaining.

Michelle said...

Great pictures. Really shows what you have been up to this week. Everyone has had so much fun. I love summer.

Christina said...

Fun times! Glad you're getting so much time with your little sis, at the pool, and playing with friends!

papa pat said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. We have gotten dependant on your postings. Sounds like a fun week for everyone.

Heather said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having fun!

Nana's Journal said...

Looks like you had a great time! The girls are soooo cute!!!

Jessica said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun!!! Summer time is fun time!!! :o)