Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jumpin' for Joy

I took the girls down to the pool for a little while after dinner tonight. Aubrey is really doing so good with her swimming. She figured out how to go down the slide and swim to the side by herself tonight. She couldn't wait to get home and tell Lonnie all about her new trick!

Last night Michelle and I took the girls for a walk in the creek. They are so much faster this year and laugh when they fall and get wet instead of cry. After we walk in the creek we walk/run through the field to get back home. Always such good light in that field.


Love the pictures of the girls jumping in the pool. I know there are a lot of water/pool pictures on here lately but it is just that time of year! I am jumping for joy today though because last night my computer crashed and thankfully Lonnie had my external hard drive all set up to back up all my pictures, etc. every night so I didn't loose anything. I would be a wreck today if that had happened. He got me all set up with a new computer and stayed up very late last night installing everything for me. YAY!! The one thing I did loose was all my email addresses so if you are reading this then when you have a minute send me an email (doesn't even need to say anything) so I can get all my contacts back.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

What fun pictures!

Lisa said...

Love the jumping pictures. Way to go Aubrey.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I love the picture of Emma and Alyssa jumping in the pool. What a great shot. Could be in a magazine. :)
Sorry to hear about your computer but glad you didn't loose everything. Way to go Lonnie!!
I still want to walk the creek with you. I am not too old. :)

Christina said...

Love the pool pics! The computer crashing really stinks - getta Mac!!! Thanks to Lonnie for being so prepared!

Michelle said...

Love the pictures of the girls jumping in. Way to go Lonnie. He is definitely a life saver. Good job Aubrey

Mommy Lion said...

I think I'll put that on Mark's honey-do list. Not sure how long it's been since a backup! Love the pool pics! SO wishing we had a pool this year. We are suppose to be down to 93 by Sunday! I won't complain though, it did rain last night!

Heather said...

Aw, too bad about your computer....what a bummer. I bet you are liking your new one though. We are painting a house (family summer business) kinda by the pool down Lillian St. A few days ago on my way home I saw you and the girls and waved and waved, but they looked ready to jump in the cool water just from the parking lot.

papa pat said...

Yeh for external hard drives. Guess I need to include all the addresses on mine. Great pics of the girls, they are regular water babies.

Brandi said...

love the post!

Nana's Journal said...

Great to see the kids learning to swim & being so good at it!