Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summertime Heat

Wow! What a week it has been. We talk about the heat everywhere we go....and we have been out and about this week. The girls had dentist appointments yesterday and it has been VBS at church each evening. The picture above is our crew heading to VBS tonight. You can see how well they sit still when we wanted them to smile for a pic. Then I had Michelle take a picture of the temp on my rear view mirror in the Tahoe. It has been awhile since we have seen triple digits for so many days. I know all of us Moms are hoping it cools down soon so we can send the kids back outside!!!


5 comments:

jhughes said...

Yeah, it's been hot. I'm sure that you're finding ways to beat the heat.

Lisa said...

I think it's funny I'm looking forward to our 95 degree today. No more tripple digits.

Jessica said...

What a busy week for you and in the heat. Enjoy the 90's today.

papa pat said...

Not too many normal people like this kind of heat. We hit 106 which makes concrete melt. Today, finally some relief. Tough week for VBS.

Michelle said...

Funny that the heat is the topic of conversation no matter where you go. Seems to be a little cooler tonight. Hopefully it is no miserable on Saturday and Sunday, but still warm enough to do all we want on the lake.