

We left last Sunday after church to go spend a few days at the lake with our friends
Mindee and Johnny and their family. This is the fourth year we have gone with them and it is always so much fun. Three days of relaxing and swimming is so nice. We made it back on Wednesday afternoon. It just took me a few days to get all the pictures together to post.


While we were at the lake we drove down to meet the girls new cousin.
Leeah is three weeks old now and such a cutie. The girls loved holding her and playing with Alexis. It was so fun to meet our newest niece.

I finally made it to the blueberry patch on Thursday night. The girls and I picked about 5lbs of blueberries in less than an half hour. We had to get back to Lonnie's church softball game. I am so enjoying some fresh blueberries this week.
6 comments:
We missed hearing from you this week. Looks like a great week full of fun experiences. What a wonderful setting for summer time.
All that sparkling cool water looks REALLY nice right now. How fun to be able to meet the newest addition to the family. Where did you pick blueberries at?
Another very busy week but it all sounds like fun.
Looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm pretty excited that we will be able to make some memories ourselves on the lake.
Catching up on the news. It is so beautiful at Lake of the Woods. I'll have to print the picture of our 4 great granddaughters. Thanks for putting it in.
Looks like fun was had by all!! The water is so BLUE! Soon we will be seeing pics of your new water toy and all the fun it will bring.
Post a Comment