http://keribluephotography.blogspot.com/2009/01/family-r.html
A couple of days before Christmas we had our pictures done by a local photographer. We got the proofs back today and love them. Thought I would share the link to Keri Blue's blog so you could check them out.

6 comments:
I love your picture! It's too bad the bridge is going to be closed all winter and maybe spring until they can get it repaired. I hope they don't have to tear it down.
Great picture! Such a cool place to take the picture too.
Sad to hear about the bridge - it was such a fun place to go!
They look great!! I would love to do something like that for the four of us but not thinking Aaron would love that idea.
AWESOME pics! Love them.
The pictures turned out really good. Glad to hear that you are happy with them.
Thanks for sharing the link. They are all so beautiful. I love the ones with he girls!
Post a Comment