Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Resting

After church on Sunday we told the girls they each needed to have quiet time in their rooms for an hour so Lonnie and I could also take naps. There is just nothing better than a Sunday afternoon nap. After about 55 min the doorbell rang and woke up Lonnie and I decided to get up a few minutes later to check on the girls. They were both asleep! They had both crawled into their beds and were all cozy and asleep. Aubrey had fallen asleep with her headphones on listening to her IPod. I guess the trick to get them to go to sleep is to tell them that they don't have to.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute picture!

Brandi said...

good idea,
maybe I will try that :~}

Lisa said...

Very cute. That is the only thing that works for Lauren.

busymomof4 said...

Cute. They must have been tired. I wish that would work with my kids.

Mommy Lion said...

We LOVE our Sunday naps!