We all went to see Bedtime Stories on New Years Day. It was such a great movie...we all loved it! Woo Hoo...my Christmas gift arrived yesterday. Lonnie got PSE 7.0 loaded and I created the two layouts below this afternoon. Emma and Tori came down to play with the girls for the afternoon. I was so happy to have an afternoon where it wasn't raining and the girls could go outside and play!
Love the layouts and the pictures of both sets of sisters. We will definitely have to have a PSE tutorial soon. However I encourage everyone to read Jessica Sprague's tutorials. They are easy and good.
8 comments:
that movie is very good i liked it a lot.
Your layouts are really awesome! Some day I wanna be just like you! *wink*
Now I know I really need a lesson. I'm ready to start learning something new. Your layouts look great.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the movie. Congrats on your new scrapbook program.
I love your layouts and pictures they look great, I also love the paper/cool stuff that you used.
Love the layouts and the pictures of both sets of sisters. We will definitely have to have a PSE tutorial soon. However I encourage everyone to read Jessica Sprague's tutorials. They are easy and good.
Lovely!
Wow, your blogging skills have WAY surpassed mine...I am kinda jealous! Lookin' good.
Post a Comment