Friday, January 16, 2009

A Little Bit of Sunshine




It has been so nice this week to get outside (even if it is only for an hour). I wouldn't say that it has been warm but if the sun is out in January then we will take advantage of it. Today Aubrey and I walked from our house to school to get Alyssa. Actually, Aubrey rode her scooter there and most of the way home and did great. So nice for her to be able to ride her two wheel scooter so I can actually get a walk in vs. a casual stroll at her pace. We made it to school with a few minutes to spare so she was able to have some time at the playground before we met Alyssa and headed back home.

8 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

That's how it's been here this week. Lots a sunshine, but still pretty cold! Love the pics.

Lisa said...

We only had fog yesterday no sun. I'm hoping for some sun today.

busymomof4 said...

How fun to get to enjoy a nice walk with your kids on a sunny day. I enjoy those also, ours is a much shorter walk though.

Anonymous said...

I am really proud of Aubrey for riding that far. I bet she slept good that night! We sure love your girls.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

What cute pictures. It sure is nice to have the sun out be able to go for a walk. The weather has been so cold. I'm ready for spring.

Christina said...

I'm jealous that you get to go work in Alyssa's classroom, pick her up from school, etc!

Jessica said...

It has been nice weather for walks.

Aubry~ You are getting so BIG, that is a long way:) Good job!!!

Jessica said...

OOPS!!!
Aubrey NOT Aubry