Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lauren's Party

We ran a few errands before heading over to Lauren's party on Saturday. We were in line to pay at Costco and Lonnie and I didn't have any great ideas for lunch so we asked Alyssa. She got this gleam in her eyes and we asked her what? She said it starts with a 'p'. We both knew right then that she was talking about P.F. Changs. She loves to eat there! For an eight year old she has quite an adult restaurant selection. We love it though...I will take her choices over Mcd's any day. My Mom made Julie another adorable outfit. This one has a vest, hat, top, and capris...too cute. Thanks again Mom!
We all got together to celebrate Lauren's sixth birthday. I was in the delivery room when Lauren was born and tomorrow she is turning six. The party was great and so was the food and even the cake. The cake kind of fell apart so Aaron had to mend it back together with frosting...that works for me! It was a busy day but lots of fun.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like Lauren was having a great day. I really like all the pictures of Alyssa. I'm sure it is nice that Alyssa enjoys food that both you and Lonnie also enjoy.

Christina said...

Glad you guys got to share Lauren's 6th birthday with her since you were there on her "real" birthday!

I have a niece with a "real" birthday tomorrow - we're going to have Sami introduce us to her little sister tomorrow night.

Anonymous said...

Alyssa is so lucky to have such a thoughtful and talented grandma!

Lisa said...

Thanks again for making the trip. Lauren loves having her cousins around.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I can't believe your mom made all those clothes for Julie. She looks so cute in that outfit. Alyssa, you look cute too.

Mommy Lion said...

There is nothing that a little frosting can't help! *wink*

Love the pic of Lauren, that's a trick need to learn! (or be refreshed on) *smile*

Jessica said...

I have never been to P.F Changs. What do they have on the menu?

Wow...Julie is one lucky doll, I love her new outfit. Your Mom is very talented.