There is only a few egg shells...
...in your brownies when Aubrey makes them. She so wanted to help me make brownies for work tomorrow so she could crack the eggs. I had her crack the eggs into a measuring cup so I could pick out any egg shells before having her add them to the brownie mixture. She did really good, it just took her a long time to crack the two eggs. Sometimes it is so hard to be so patient while they are trying to learn something new when you know you could just do it so much faster....but I love to watch her learn!
The sun has come out a couple of times this week but the wind is still so cold! We have still been trying to play outside and go on a couple of walks. Today we stayed after school for a few minutes so Alyssa and Destiny could show me their tricks on the twirly bars before we all headed home. I remember spending lots of time on the twirly bars in elementary school.
8 comments:
Shells or not shells, that brownie batter looks REALLY yummy!! I wondered where your "following" dissapeared to after school...now I know =0)
I meant "shells or no shells" I am very tired!
After the day I had I need a brownie.
Thank you so much for having the kids today, I am very thinkful for a friend like you.
Being patient while they learn is so hard.
I had blisters as a kid from those bars.
It is great that your girls help you bake/cook!
Love it! Blake loves to do the eggs too. Mark let Kate do them last Saturday! The first one went amazingly well, so he let her do it again. Unfortunately, he did NOT have her do it into a separate bowl! Oh well, crunchy pancakes aren't that bad. *wink*
Way to go Aubrey. So, how many shells were there?? Whenever Austin helps out I usually find 2 or 3 hiding out.
It's great to see the girls enjoying the outside time.
Love both of the layouts. Those month words are super cool. I like how you did the noisy behind them. Aubrey looks like she is really concentrating on those eggs.
Post a Comment