On Friday Michelle and I (and of course four little girls) made a quick trip to Costco for Superbowl food and a few other things. Aubrey's favorite part of going to Costco is getting the receipt so the lady/guy can draw a smiley face on it for her on our way out...its the little things! If you haven't already seen Alyssa's joke about yeast then check out Michelle's blog for the video of it...so funny!
The girls and I took a walk on Saturday back to "the park" as we call it now. I see several of you have been there too and love it! We were having a lot of fun on the merry go round taking pictures and being silly. It is not a very smooth merry go round so it takes a lot of work to push the four of them. Tori really wanted me to pull her tooth out before we headed to the park but we convinced her it would be better if we waited until we got home. And sure enough as soon as we walked in the door we all washed our hands and pulled out her tooth. This is the third one of hers I have pulled. She was so brave and Emma took a great video of us all and Michelle has it on her blog.
8 comments:
Lauren loves getting the smiley face on the receipt also. We missed the 3D glasses....
Very cute Aubrey. I love the park pics.
Love the layout! That park looks like lots of fun! And the joke was hilarious! Blake made his own "funny" unintentionally today... check out the blog.
I hope we get a Costco some day soon. It looks like you had a great weekend.
I also think the best part of the Superbowl are always the commercials.
Love your pages. The pic of your girls on your header is SOOOO CUTE! Love their eyes. Hope ya'll are staying warm...looks like you are out and about at least.
Thanks for all the fun this weekend. I absolutely love the layout you did of the girls at the park.
For Alyssa:
Alyssa, thank you for the sweet butterfly and heart card...Mr. Hughes brought them home to me. I am sick with pnemonia! I hope to be back soon. Be good!!
Where'd you find the glasses?
Post a Comment