Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cutie Pie

Aubrey really enjoys her dance class. Today she looked so cute in the ballet skirt my mom made for her and she also let me put her hair up in a (very small) bun. They practice their recital songs a lot now and she is doing really well at getting them down. I have no doubt that Aubrey will love to be on the stage!

Michelle used this template a few days ago and I was glad to find it yesterday. Here is the link if you would like to get it:
http://lindsayjanedesigns.blogspot.com

Yay for four day work weeks. I am happy that tomorrow is already Thursday.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks great. Aubrey looks so cute in her ballet stuff. I look forward to watching her in the recital. Emma got both of her costumes today and they are much cuter than previous years.

Christina said...

She sure is a cutie pie! When is the recital?

busymomof4 said...

She is so cute. Can't wait to see all the girls at recital time.

Thank you so much for the layout info. Great site.

Jessica said...

She is so cute!! Love that layout.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool picture and yes, she is a cutie pie!!

Anonymous said...

She sure is darling! I hope Alyssa is feeling bettter today.

Lisa said...

Aubrey looks so cute. Thanks for sharing. I've already downloaded it.

Mommy Lion said...

So Cute, how in the world do you guys find this stuff?!? I'm so ready for Kate to expense some energy through dance, gym, anything else but me! *wink*

Nana's Journal said...

What a great layout! Aubrey is so cute!