I ordered my December Daily Album from Shutterfly last week and it came yesterday. I really wanted to see what all my digital scrapbook pages looked like when they were printed. I am very happy with how it turned out. I am sure I will be doing another one of these before too long!Aubrey is doing cheer camp at the high school this week. It is only two practices and then they get to cheer at half time during the basketball game. She loved it!
These were just some pictures from our walk the other day that I decided to create a layout with. The girls both have such bright blue eyes.
9 comments:
I am sure that Aubery was shinning like a little star at the camp. Poor Alyssa....I totally feel for her. But, somehow chicken noodle soup seems to make everything okay....especailly these days! I hope she feels better.
Hope I get to look at your book sometime!
Way to be brave 'Lyss!
Perhaps a little cheer video soon?!?!?
Poor Alyssa, she is tougher than I am.
Nice layout. I love how their eyes just sparkle.
I can see Aubrey following in mom's footsteps as a cheerleader. I couldn't figure out the thing in Alyssa's mouth. Looked bubble gum gone crazy. Too bad about the cavity.
I can't wait to see your digital scrapbook! :)
Hope Alyssa is feling better.
Love the layout!
I'll bet that Aubrey will really put on a show at half time. She is such a crack up.
Alyssa, take good care of your teeth so you won't have to do that again. I never did like going to the dentist.
love it...
your posts are so fun.
thanks for sharing.
Way to be brave Alyssa. Glad to hear cheer camp is a hit.
So good to chat with you this am! The layout of the girls eyes is gorgeous! I was just thinking about starting my shutterfly album so I wouldn't be spending hours at the computer at the end of the year! If you do make it out, you'll have to bring your book!
Post a Comment