
Today was crazy hat day at Alyssa's school. We went looking for a silly hat but all we found was this scarf so we tied it around one of her hats and called it good.

Still had a few more things to try out in
photoshop that I read about in my new magazine so I created this layout this evening while catching up on American Idol. The comment Michelle left me about needing to give up sleep so we could play with
photoshop is so true. There are just not enough hours in every day to accomplish everything
I want to.
5 comments:
Love the layouts!!!!
The kids had a great time today, thanks for the call:)
Love the layout! Let's look at the calendar for a phone session!
Nice hat Alyssa. Maybe you will have some time this weekend to show me some tricks. I'm really looking forward to that book. Love the layout and the fact your kids will take pictures for you.
Love the sisters layout! They sure look a lot alike in that picture - more than I think of when I see them in other pictures or in person.
Love the hat, Alyssa! Great picture of the sisters. They really are looking more and more alike all the time.
Post a Comment