
1. Jessica invited me over for a few minutes to watch her make sushi. I was so impressed with her work and it tasted great too! I can't wait for a sushi party!

2. The 12
th was the 100
th day of school. Alyssa decided that she would like to do her 100 day project with her
Webkinz. We took a picture of the ten of them and then printed them out 10 times so she could make her 100 day poster. The school year has flown by.

3. With Valentines Day and Tori's birthday all in one week it has been so much fun. Tori's skating party was great and then who doesn't like going out to Red Robin for dinner on her real birthday. Glad we could celebrate with you Tori.

4. Alyssa had her friend Morgan stay the night and it is always fun to sleep in the
tepee. Sharon (Michelle's mom) made this a couple years ago for Alyssa's birthday and the girls still play with it all the time.

5. The girls have had a great Valentines Day. Both Grandma's and
GG sent/gave them some goodies.. My mom made Julie(the doll) another outfit. It is a red/white dress with matching fur coat and headband. So cute! Thank you all for spoiling them. Friday at school was their Valentine Party and
PJ day. Aubrey of course had to wear her PJ's all day too.

6. Lonnie gave me a Valentine gift this morning too. I have been talking about wanting an external hard drive for my computer and he surprised me with one this morning. I love it! I think he loved that I had made a gift suggestion that he would like shopping for...smile.

7. I just love how cute the kids are walking to school together. They love the "freedom" of walking by themselves to school...even if it is only one block.
8. I am having a few coworkers and friends over on Monday to do some digital
scrapbooking. If you are reading this and would like to join us just leave me a comment to let me know. I didn't want to exclude anyone..just don't always know who would be interested.
9. Sorry about the random order of all this. It has been a busy week and I had some catching up to do.
10. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
8 comments:
loved it all! Nicely done.
We are pleased the girls like their gifts so much. Cute pics, thanks for sharing. We miss you guys and hope we can see you soon.
What a great list of random stuff. Happy Valentine's Day.
I love your post and the randoness of it all.
We need to have a sushi party soon.
This school year has gone by so fast, I think there is only about 65 school days left.
Cute pic of the kids walking to school.
Love all the pics. I think my husband would be way into a sushi party. I'll stick with the chicken.
Cheryl,
What time tomorrow?
I'd love to be on a plane to come scrap with you! Hope you guys have tons of fun! I can't wait to see some pages.
What great pictures and it's good to catch up on what you have been doing since I don't see you much. Glad to see that the girls still use the tepee.
Post a Comment