Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This week...

1. We found Alyssa's missing Webkinz on Tuesday afternoon. It has been missing since we redid her room a couple of months ago. It got put in a bag of stuffed animals to get rid of up in the attic. She was thrilled.
2. Love this picture of Aubrey. It is just so her. And I finally figured out how to round corners in photoshop....yeah!

3. On Tuesday Aubrey spent the day with Papa, Grandma, and Penny dog. When I picked her up she told me that she was going to go fishing this summer with Papa and her new Barbie fishing pole. So funny that she found a way to combine fishing with Papa and Barbie....
4. Aubrey is going to start preschool on Monday at the same school Alyssa went to. We went and visited today and she loved everything about it and she told me she can't wait to go back.
5. The girls got their dance costumes this week and they both really like them. Aubrey has made several friends in her class. (not sure why I didn't take a picture of Alyssa in hers??) Their recital is already getting so close (the last weekend in April)

6. I had to buy the new Creating Keepsakes magazine after Tricia brought her copy to work and I was so impressed with it. It is called Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 3. If you are wanting to learn lots of new tricks then I would highly recommend this magazine. I am loving it!

7. This was such a beautiful rainbow tonight. Made the whole day of rain worth it to see something so beautiful.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Great post. Aubrey looks adorable in her costume. Yes, I am going to have to get that book. I also need to stop sleeping so that I can spend more time scrapbooking OR quit my job. That one probably won't work as well because I would lose electricity and then I wouldn't have any power to keep my computer on; it's a thought though.

Jessica said...

1. That's almost as good as finding a twenty dollar bill in last years coat pocket.

2. Love the picture of Aubrey. Rounded corners that’s so cool!

4. I am so happy that she loves school, it would be hard to drop her off if she disliked it.

5. So cute!

6. I think I will be getting that magazine. I need all the help I can get.

7. That was a beautiful rainbow

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update. Glad Alyssa found her webkin. I love Aubrey's dance outfit. We saw Lauren's a few weeks ago and it is beautiful.
Please bring me the book tomorrow.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Sure glad Alyssa found her Webkinz. She looks really happy in that picture. Love the picture of Aubrey. She has such a cute personality.

Anonymous said...

Aubrey is so ready for school. I am so glad she is loving pre-school. She is a sharp cookie. Is that Olivia in the pic with the dance costumes?

Mommy Lion said...

Okay, we for sure need another phone lesson! rounded corners?!? Awesome.

Plus I want to hear more about preschool!

Christina said...

Such fun that preschool is beginning on Monday! Mine will begin in September - I had to stand in line at 5:30 am to sign him up and it costs WAY more than the one there. Wishin' I could have the best of both worlds!