When I took this picture off of my camera I had to do a page about Alyssa's freckles. She has so many of them so perfectly spaced across her nose and cheeks. I love them!
I think that Thursday afternoons are one of Aubrey's favorite parts of the week. She loves to go help out in Alyssa's classroom. She has made friends with most of the kids in Alyssa's class and is quite the social butterfly. She jumps right into PE and has a blast and always loves to help Alyssa's teacher whenever she can.
Ever since we went to the park on Monday to play the girls have been asking if we could go back. It was nice enough on Friday to go play there again. My friend Mellisa and I walked from our neighborhood to pick up the girls from school then played at the park and walked back home. I can tell we will be spending a lot of time at this park since they put in the new play structure.And oh yeah one last thing... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!! Hope you are having a great day!
10 comments:
WOW you were busy today. Love all the layouts. Alyssa does have very nice freckles.
fun stuff Miss Cheryl.
I like all the pictures, especially the one of Alyssa's freckles. They are so cute. I still haven't been to the park to look at the new play structure.
Jacob went outside this afternoon, he only made it for about 15 min.
Alyssa's freckles are adorable and look at that smile I love it...she is so cute!
It is alway fun to see Mrs. H but her dancing with the girl in wal-mart that wolud have been really fun to see!
Aubrey is a little social butterfly and loved by all.
If it is not raining tomorrow I will be taking the kids to the park, we still have not been to the park since they have put in the new play structure.
How fun...love all the layouts.
Just went back & caught up on all of the back things i've missed. Love it. Aubrey looks so cute in her glasses.
The highlight of my day on Friday was Aubrey's dancing in the aisle of Wal-mart. Jason was dissapoitned he missed out as I could not find him in the store! I love the pictures you captured from Thrusday too!!
Freckles are a favorite of mine too! When I was little I tried to get them to come off, but now I am glad they're there!
Looks like you had a great couple of days. I love Alyssa's freckles. So cute to get such a close up of them.
So good to catch up with you! I've been a blog stranger . . . love the cardboard photo frames! I just used that on my latest layout!
Post a Comment